Lone Star Americana
How do we have a custom board made?
Customization is made easy on our “21 Rack”, “Classic” and “Mini” Cornhole Boards.
You will get a proof of your design before we start production to make sure you are completely satisfied with your order.
Please contact us at email@example.com to get started.
What makes the “21 Rack” (Patent Pending) Cornhole Boards different than others?
- High Quality Direct UV Printed 3/4” Baltic Birch Plywood
- Built to American Cornhole League specs. Board dimensions: 24” x 48” (Regulation Size)
- Featuring the Patent Pending “21 Back Rack” with 3” Cupholders
- Every “21 Rack” set comes with Direct UV Printed Scoreboard
- Folds within Cornhole frame including “21 Rack” Scoreboard
- No screw/nail holes anywhere in the top
- Rounded edges – no more catching your bags on sharp edges
- Made in Texas
What is UV direct printing?
UV printing is a form of digital printing that uses ultra-violet lights to dry or cure ink as it is printed. As the printer distributes ink on the surface the UV lights follow close behind, curing – or drying – the ink instantly. Because the UV lights cure any printed ink immediately, the dots of wet ink do not get a chance to spread out once printed, resulting in much finer detail. In addition, UV cured inks are weather-resistant and offer increased resistance to fading. This curing process is more environmentally friendly as it produces few VOC’s, odor, and heat.
What does Cornhole Pro use to finish the boards?
We apply 3 smooth spray finish coats of water based exterior spar urethane on top. 2 coats on the frame and legs.
Why we choose a water based exterior SPAR URETHANE?
- Superior poly protection for exterior wood surfaces
- Self-leveling, smooth clear finish with max topcoat durability
- Fast dry poly does not yellow over time
- Provides maximum UV protection to guard against sun damage.
- SPAR URETHANE keeps your wood looking great longer.
What is a routed edge?
It rounds the hard edge of a board leaving a smooth finished edge which prevents the bags from getting snagged.